WIN NRL GRAND FINAL HOLIDAY PACKAGE
This SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below:
1. Winner must be non-smokers or refrain from smoking prior to and for the duration of these Smoke Free events.
2. Must be a resident of the Mid North Coast and must be available to attend the event. No transfer of tickets is allowed.
3. Must identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person.
4. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY website and fill in all required fields.
5. The competition closes midnight on Saturday, 31st of August 2019.
To be eligible for the prize, the winner:
- Must consent to the promotional and social media announcement by the READY MOB team, publication of their photo for promotional purposes and publishing of the winning entry. The winner transfers all intellectual property related to the winning entry to READY MOB as part of accepting their prize. READY MOB may use the content of the winning entry, in addition to the winner's images during and after the event for the purpose of promoting READY MOB's Tackling Indigenous Smoking Program and SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY campaigns. READY MOB reserves the right to reproduce the image in SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY campaigns, publications and media in an appropriate and respectful manner.
- Is responsible for all associated costs of travel and transport to and from the events offered in the Prize Package.
- If under 17, must provide written consent from a parent/guardian over 18 years to consent to the terms and conditions of this competition before receiving the prize.
- If under 17, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 18 years to all of the events listed in the Prize Package.
- If the winner is unable to meet these obligations, the winner forfeits the prize and the competition will be redrawn.
The prize is a "NRL GRAND FINAL HOLIDAY PACKAGE" which consists of, and is only redeemable for the following:
• 2 NIGHTS’ ACCOMMODATION at the 5 Star Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel:
Check In: Saturday 5th October, 2019
Check Out: Monday 7th October, 2019
• LEGENDS KICK-OFF DINNER on Saturday 5th October, 2019:
– Celebrity MC and special guest speakers, including NRL players
– Sit down dinner and beverage package
– Live rock band, cheerleaders, prizes and more
• NRL GRAND FINAL ONE WAY CRUISE on Sunday 6th October, 2019:
– One way cruise transfer from King Street Wharf to Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf
• DIAMOND RESERVE SEATING to the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final at ANZ Stadium on Sunday 6th October, 2019:
– Free post-match public transport from Sydney Olympic Park to Sydney CBD with your match ticket*
– Free general admission entry into Epsom Day at Royal Randwick racecourse with your NRL GF ticket*
– Booking and Ticket Handling Fees included.
*Subject to date and NRL approval.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
1. There is one Prize Package to be won over the period of the competition.
2. The total Prize Package retail prize value is approximately $2,546 (AUD).
3. The Prize Package is offered by Smoke Free Community and the READY MOB team.
4. The Prize Package cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other form of travel services.
5. This is a single-use Prize Package. Any un-used portion of the Package is forfeited and is not redeemable for cash or other forms of credit.
6. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
7. The Redemption Date for the Prize Package is 14/09/19. The Prize Package must be booked no later than this date or the Prize Package is forfeited in full.
8. This Prize Package will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made and confirmed to be available. The Prize Package will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
9. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and the Prize Package cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer.
10. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the booking amount is less than the Prize Package amount.
11. The customer may add services or stay additional nights, however, the customer is responsible for any additional costs.
12. The Prize Package is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
13. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including, without limitation, extra person, phone, parking and other charges are applicable to your reservation, and this Prize Package cannot be applied to them. These charges must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the hotel property directly and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
14. The Prize Package cannot be applied to any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the Hotel or other business, and incurred by the customer.
15. Lost or misplaced tickets will incur a $20 reissue fee per ticket
16. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorised person, including employees of READY MOB.
17. This Prize Package is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
18. If you have any questions about the Prize Package, please email our READY MOB team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Proof of age, Aboriginality and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of READY MOB.
20. READY MOB reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
GENERAL TERMS + CONDITIONS
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, READY MOB (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, READY MOB (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under READY MOBS’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by READY MOB) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of READY MOB;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of a prize.
3. READY MOB collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. READY MOB will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to READY MOB for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of READY MOB.
This competition is a game of skill judged by the READY MOB Tackling Indigenous Smoking team. READY MOB's decision as to the winner of the competition and on any other matters is final and cannot be challenged or appealed.